Village house Villevieille
buying village house
195 000 €*
- 238 419 $
- 172 626 £
- Other currencies
VILLEVIEILLE - RARE PRODUCT, VERY NICE OPPORTUNITIES!
In a historic village with its castle and ramparts, at the gates of Sommières.
For lovers of old stone !! Village house from the 1789s, with an area of 100 m² comprising on the ground floor: a large vaulted entrance hall, a large kitchen, a bright living room dining room overlooking a private courtyard of 20 m² and a shed of about 70 m² in R + 1, with an independent entrance, which can be an annex to the house or a rental report!
On the first floor: 3 large bright bedrooms, a bathroom and an independent WC.
- Orientation South East- South West
- Air conditioning on the ground floor
- Electric heating and city gas
- PVC double glazing joinery (recent)
- Roof of the house and the shed redone
- Rebate floor redone
- Total Sewer Sanitation
- 2 min from Sommières
- 15min from the A9 motorway towards Montpellier (30min) or Nîmes (30min)
- 35 minutes from the beaches 'La Grande Motte' and 'Le Grau du Roi'
- Close to a parking lot
- Near a park
- Near primary school and crèche
- Shops: Close to pastry shop, 1 minute from the village center with all amenities
For more information you can contact Camille at 06 89 49 99 46 or Philippe at 06 78 60 27 20
- Surface of the living : 25 m²
- Surface of the land : 144 m²
- Year of construction : 1789
- Exposition : Sud est
- View : Citadine
- Hot water : Gaz
- Inner condition : to renovate
- Couverture : tiles
- 3 bedroom
- 1 terrace
- 1 shower
- 2 WC
- 1 parking
- double glazing
195 000 €
Fees paid by the owner, click here to consulted our price list